21 January 2009

Obaman-Canadian-Hip-Hop, The Mixtape

I’m pretty proud I’m on the ground floor for this guy:

That’s just awesome. It’s almost Darrell Hammond in it’s perfection. It also reminds me how much President Obama sounds like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in his wrestling days.

One more for the road:

The man deserves all the recognition he can get. All’s I got at the moment, however, is a YouTube profile. Feraztheman, give us more info, so we can gets about hypin’ your stuff.

In the spirit of these heady times, allow me, a hip-hop lover, a modest dream of my own: this man and our president on the same stage, rockin’ Pass The Breaks.

On the other hand, if I could trust the President to have a solid flow, I’d vote for Get the Bozack. The leader of the free world sayin’

“I come correct with the context, and then next
then flex and throw a hex on your whole complex”

would cause your fearless correspondent to lose his mind.

(HT: Joey at Straight Bangin’, yet again for keepin’ an ear on the ground for his readers.)

No comments: