28 September 2008

Hail To The Colors That Float In the Light; Obi Ezeh the Next U of M Do-Right Man

On this blog, I don't talk too much about my fanatical support for the University of Michigan. I'm a proud alumnus, and my obsession reaches really wacky levels. I partly avoid discussing the teams from Ann Arbor on this blog because I know I'll ramble on unto nausea-inducement.

Anyway, allow me a moment to highlight the fact that the Maize and Blue went out yesterday and ruined the Wisconsin Badgers' season. We were supposed to be a warm-up for the big boys of the Big Ten this year, but we've changed that perception with the biggest comeback in the Big House's history.

Since I've already bored those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll soon stop, but not before I have another fearless Snowden prediction:

In keeping with the University of Michigan's tradition of intelligent and sexy football players like Dhani Jones and Braylon Edwards, Obi Ezeh, sophomore linebacker for the University of Michigan, will one day be listed as a "Do-Right Man" by Essence Magazine. 

Don't ask why that came to me, but I had to get it in writin' (or at least web-writin').

No comments: